Changes in an educational system or in teaching methods can help customize the educational process.
New trends in personalized learning rely heavily on new ways of organizing schools and the use of ICT. Second, education is perceived in most countries as a means of enhancing equity and equality. Innovations could help enhance equity in the access to and use of education, as well as equality in learning outcomes.”
Our Digital Transformation Roadmap is an effective, flexible platform for education transformation grounded by research by Microsoft’s Education transformation Framework and HP’s Reinvent The Classroom International (RTCi, supported by Intel). Deep and sustainable transformation happens only with the support from every level – schools. local authorities and national governments.
HP’s Education Digital Transformation Framework and the logic behind the RTCi experience, find their origins in the digital competence of the individual, and therefore, of organizations. To streamline the process and focus on the areas where digital competence should be taken into account when planning for your school, we are sharing the following proposal that promotes digital transformation, digital competence of schools, teachers and students.
Based on a diagnostic analysis (RTCi Readiness Assessment) of your school in which different educational stakeholders (leaders, teachers, and students) participate, we would like to propose the following strategic plan within the aforementioned framework.
The report concludes with a set of recommendations and actions that are aligned with the overall Leadership and Vision guidance, how to redesign education experiences to bring a more active learning experience to life, how to better enable and empower teachers with the right skill set, inspiring and creative ideas to boost student academic productivity and to select the most appropriate technology tools to get it done. This outcome-based Education Digital Transformation Framework that will fast-track your journey toward an effective and modern teaching and learning system.
Microsoft K-12 Education Transformation Framework
A holistic and effective guide for education leaders to navigate the complexity of transformation, envision what’s possible, and develop a strategy to achieve it.
How to get started
Access the guide on how the Microsoft Education Transformation Framework can fast-track your journey toward an effective system-wide transformation.
As a part of our Transformation Program we partner with the institute’s stakeholders to envision and create an intentional desired transformation plan of innovation and learning, with shared goals that engage the community and motivates leaders, educators, and all stakeholders to plan and lead change through collaboration.
- Imagine a school where leaders and educators operate autonomously with a clear vision and transformational goals.
- Imagine a classroom where students are excited to come in and engage with their peers and make learning their own
- Imagine a school where students are not limited to learning in the classroom. They don’t fall behind, even when home sick, because they have the tools to work anywhere, anytime.
- Imagine a school where educators are excited to work because they feel supported with endless professional development opportunities from which they get to choose
- Imagine an environment where students learn in physical, digital, and hybrid realms, seamlessly spanning formal and informal learning contexts across time, location, and learning media – without worry of outside threats. A place where staff have the tools to work efficiently and collaboratively to optimize and increase efficiency of daily operations. Where decisions are made using actionable data-driven insights empowering educators to personalize learning experiences for each student based on individual strengths and needs
We believe that deep and sustainable transformation of the education system happens only with the support of people at every level and partners: schools, local authorities, universities, teacher training colleges and national governments. With this program we have the opportunity to creatively manage the current learning environment to transform to a re-imagined education system.
To know more, write to us at email@example.com